Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD07 display

nevin_philip
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Our business was planning to use MD07 with respect to a vendor which will constitute a large number of materials. Since there are large number of materials per vendor we wanted to know if there is an option to view MD07 with the traffic lights defined per material group as we would need to flag different number of days. Or is there any suggestions that you could provide whereby we could use a monitor like MD07 which shows the list of materials and displays the signal with respect to the material

Regards

Nevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nevin

I'd like to ask you to read carefully the note below:

1587375 - Evaluation profile in MD07 and BADI MD_SET_TRAFFIC_LIGHTS_DS

The functionality described on this note allows you to define own specific traffic light threshold values for specific groups of materials (via the MRP group), which is user-independent. The tool to get this functionality is the Evaluation profile. You can assign the evaluation profile to MRP groups or to a plant, this allows you to have different evaluation profiles for the same user.

You can also user BAdI MD_SET_TRAFFIC_LIGHTS_DS for a more flexible approach.

Please read the complete note for more details.

BR
Caetano

nevin_philip
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Caetano,

We are using ECC6 EHP 5. But I am not able to see the selection button for evaluation profile. I went through the path SPRO>>Production>>MRP>>Plant parameters>>Carry out overall maintenance of plant parameters. Is there another path for this? The note says this available from ECC6 EHP 3

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You must activate the business function LOG_PP_MIS.

See more details on the following link:

Manufacturing Information System - Business Functions (SAP Enhancement Package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0) - ...

BR
Caetano

nevin_philip
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

I will look into this and if any issues will create a new discussion. Thanks for your help

Regards

Nevin

Answers (0)