cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processed Messages Archiving?

0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Usually the Processed messages stay on for 7 days in the system, if I  increase the number of days it may impact the system performance,

is there an standard Archival or reminder functionality, which helps us to archive or remind us every 7 days and we can maintain a log for processed messages, like for an year or so..

Thank you,

HM

harsh.mundel@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You could implement this archival functionality using standard configuration:

1. Create a custom report based on the processed messages query (you could also duplicate/enhance the query itself for more information)

2. Create a new Scheduled Task - Report Execution Task and configure it as Integration Export with the report provided above.

3. Set the task to run every 7 days and configure to push the files to an FTP server with timestamp and you'll have a full log of the processed messages.

Regards,

Bogdan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Good Suggestion Bogdan, Since,we are in regulated environment... we need to be as close as possible to Standard functionality  ... is there a functionality where we can trigger mail notifications to selected people on every Friday to download messages manually ?

Thanks HM

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a scheduled email reminder you have 2 options that I can think of ... but they are more intrusive than the proposed solution, and because manual action is required you have the risk of missing out some messages.

1. Create a custom ScheduledTask -> Explicitly Called Script, and code a custom email notification in the script.

2. 'Highjack' one MasterAgreement and configure a repetitive schedule there with a reminder.

Even on regulated environment I believe the initial suggestion is the most clean one.

Bogdan