Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC change request for mulitple users

lashele_harris
Explorer
0 Kudos

All,

We currently have workflow setup so that when an access request is created it goes down the path of user group approver > role owner approver > security approver.  The problem that I'm running into is that when I create a request for multiple users in different user groups, the request doesn't go to all approvers.  It appears that it only goes to the first approver in the list.  In the workflow I have it set to all approvers. Any configuration or workflow change suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

lashele_harris
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone, R. Muni it appears that you are correct.  I'm having the developer look into this now.  Not sure how he is going to fix, but it's a great start.

Thanks again for everyone's suggestions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harris,

If your query is answered , please close this thread.. thank you ..!

Regards,

Rahul Muni

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Harris,

May be you can try the below solution

You can use USER GROUP filed in BRF+ Agent rule at decision table

Ex:

User group:AAA      Approver:XNXN

User Group:BBB     Approver:BANA

and map the agent rule in MSMP for Change request

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harris,

There is something called as Loop and Table Operation in BRF+ . It seems that you have not used the Loop functionality..

Please incorporate the same.

Regards,

Rahul Muni

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harris

it seems that you have configured your own approvers (user group approvers) with your own rules. Can you please share some more details how you determine your user group approver as it seems it only picks the first. If you are doing with BRF+ it could be that you do not loop over all line items (only the first).

Thanks and regards,

Alessandro