cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation of the class CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Is there a documentation available on this class in English? Would also appriciate if they are any examples based on it. Tried the where used list but was not very helpful.

- Thanks and best regards,

Harish.

SAP ERP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Google just gave me this http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/67/fae9421dd80121e10000000a155106/content.htm

Bes tregards, Maksim Rashchynski.

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oops. I wonder why this class has been documented (probably due to the CL_WD_* name). Actually, despite of what the prefix suggests this class is not released for public usage. Major (necessary) enhancements have been made to this class starting from SP10 to SP12. Due to its internal nature it's not part of any public package interface as well. So please don't use it.

Best regards,

Thomas

P.S.: Although the naming of this class is an error it cannot be changed anymore without causing collateral damage. Alas....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the info. I am an SAP developer and I am looking at using this class to generate a PDF from a current WD4A view. Is this suggested?

Thanks and best regards,

Harish.

(You can reply back to me via e-mail if you think we should discuss this internally at harish.rama.rao@sap.com)