cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label menu names missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I've got a requirement for preparing dashboards, where i have to use label menu for showing different units data using bar charts.

so when i am giving those unit names(18 units) for label menu list, label names on dashboards are missing i.e are appearing partially in menu.

in clear

if unit name is: network -> netwo. i think these names are missing partially because of label size. i tried to maximise(width) of labels buts its not working.

so what should i do to get complete names on label menu for all units.

please assist me in this.....

thanks

ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arvind_shukla4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You are using 18 labels.That is too much to display in horizontal orientation. So change the orientation of Label based menu (by using properties).  Then visualization will be better automatically.

Thanks

Arvind Shukla

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rambabu,

You can change its Orientation from Horizontal to Vertical from GENERAL tab of its Properties.

If you don't want to change orientation then you can use 2 Horizontal Label Based Menu to adjust your all tabs by keeping half Units in first label menu and other half Units in second label menu..

Regards,

Muhammad Faisal Akram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Bro...!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rambabu,

Please mark it helpful or as an answer if you found it helpful.

Regards,

Muhammad Faisal Akram

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please share any screenshot of this ?

This is due to the size of the label were some text length may be small some may be high. To display the label size uniquely or in a organized its designed in such way. There is two option to resolve this either you change the label to vertical from horizontal or try to reduce the size of the text in label.

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is the snapshot of my dashboard. you can find how my label names are ..