cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Locations Tab in WM6.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I enabled the GIS feature of WM as per the standard documentation including SAP Work Manager SDK (GIS and VE) document for WPT. In the config panel, there is an entry for Locations:

But at the app level, it still doesn't how the tab:

Beside the Locations tab is missing, the order of the tabs doesn't reflect the config panet. Any comments?

Cheers

Fouad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fouad,

The app level or screen is controlled in the Agentry Eclipse Editor for the definition of Work Manager 6.2. You may need to review the Agentry definition (in the editor) to see why the location tab is not showing (it could be an enable rule is firing to hide it - certain rules). The order of the screen is dictated in the Editor and not in the configPanel.

Suggestion: Look it up in the editor.

Hope this helps.

Mark Pe

SAP Senior Support Engineer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Fouad,

Which version / variant of Work Manager 6.2 are you running?  Is it base Work Manager Deployment, Meter Mananger or Customer Service.  From your screen shot I would guess Meter Manager but want to confirm.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right, I supposed to put Meter Mgnt 2.0.

I validated the suggestions from Mark and the config vs eclipse look correct.

All what I did, I changed the resolution to the screen resolution defined in the screen set and I can see the tab.

The issue now, is that the app crashing when I add equip and switch to Locations tab. I'm not able to find any log file where I see what causing this issue. Any help with this?

Cheers

Fouad

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If the app is crashing when switching to the locations tab then chances are there is one or more missing files related to the Open UI control and the GIS component.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed the steps in the section  2.4 Adding GIS Control to the WPF Agentry Client of the SAP® EAM and service mobile app SDK install doc. There is no mention of Open UI. can you pl. provid more details?

Cheers

F