cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output of freight order number is coming differently.

rajukammella
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have recently started working on SAP TM 9.0. Couple of days back the end user came up with a issue which i and my teammate couldn't resolve. Any suggestions and answers are very much appreciated. The issue follows as below,

The user is using the below criteria and trying to find the output in two different places and he is getting different results.

Document type: 2000 to 3000

Error code: 99101 and 99102

Life Cycle Status <> 05

Created on Date: 01.01.2014 to 16.03.2015

In Freight Order Management:

In the Error List menu -  He is getting 1702 order in the output.

In the Overview Freight Orders menu - He is getting 2000(Selection was restricted to 2000 entries) which means the output has more than 2000 records.

So, he raised this issue stating why different outputs are coming for the same input ?

FYI.... i tried checking with the same conditions in the table: /scmtms/d_torror and i found there are 8,219 entries.

Please help me in resolving the issue.

Thanks in Advance.

Raju Kammella

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

I believe there must be some query executed to fetch the data from database.

If you know the Node for which you are fetching the data, then you probably you can figure out which Query is called from BOPF Framework. If you do not know how to figure out the query class, then go to T-Code /BOBF/CONF_UI or /BOBF/CUST_UI and then select the Business Object (It is /SCMTMS/TOR if it is for Freight Order / Freight Booking) -> then go to node elements -> check what all querys were created -> Keep a breakpoint in all classes and check which is executed and find out what is the reason.

Just let me know incase any challenges.

Thanks,

Bharath.

rajukammella
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Bharath,

Thank you for your response.

I was not aware of how the search in POWL works, but after going through one of your threads

i got the basic knowledge how custom config is done in TM. Thank you very much for the thread.

Now going my issue, i have navigated till the Node elements and i could see many inside the node elements. Now i am not sure which one and How to check the one which is used for the Error List or Overview Freight Orders in the system.

If you can help me directly or with some link or thread to gain more basic functional knowledge in this, will be a great help to me.

Thanks

Raju

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

May be you have to check what are the filter attributes you are passing to your query in the both the query options (Error list and Overview Freight Orders).

Follow the below steps:

1. To find out the query class -> open the class -   /SCMTMS/CL_Q_SUPERCLASS from se24 -> open the method QUERY (/BOBF/IF_FRW_QUERY~QUERY) and keep a breakpoint at the beginning of the code. With in this method when GET_QUERY method is executed, then it will return the query name and query class in importing parameter ES_QUERY. There you can find out which class is called to get the data from database.

2. In order to check what filter values you are passing to query class, check the internal table - LT_SELECTION_PARAMETERS which is exported to method - DO_SELECT_NO_SUBQUERY. This method is called within the method QUERY of class - /SCMTMS/CL_Q_SUPERCLASS.

3. Then to know what is the result, go to query class which you found during step 1 and keep a breakpoint in the method GET_RESULT_DATA. Here you will see result data in CT_DATA internal table.

Most probably your query class would be - /SCMTMS/CL_TOR_Q_FO. Just follow the above steps and let me know if any challenges.

Whenever any response is helped you to solve your problem, Mark the thread with correct answer or helpful answer. So that others can benifit from your thread by searching in the forums.

Thanks,

Bharath.K