cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce Query response issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working on the following Integration scenario: ECC (Proxy) <-> PI <-> Salesforce to query Opportunity and Forecast data from Salesforce. I've managed to obtain a SessionId, create a query request message, call the webservice and receive the response message. To be able to parse and handle the response, I've created a Service Interface which contains the structure of the queryResponse message. As the queryResponse is of data type „sObject‟, I've changed the data type of QueryResponse to “OpportunityForecast__c".

However, the problem is that the QueryResult is preceded by a (LimitInfo)Header (please have a look at the file which has been attached). In the ServiceInterface definition of the response message, I can only select 1 messagetype (QueryResponse) from the Salesforce Enterprise WSDL. As this message does not contain the Header message, the Service Interface of the response message does not match the message which is coming from Salesforce.

I've tried to create and add a new Envelope message to WSDL, which contains both the Header as the QueryReponse message, but unfortunately I did manage to solve the problem. 

Does anyone recognize this problem and have an idea how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!

Ivo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for SFDC integration , we have to send the session id in the header. for this purpose we check "Do not use soap envelop". This means we have to manually construct the soap message.

when SFDC gives response, the messages comes in the form of soap message. you have to use either xslt or java mapping to get the response message only from soap message.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50a76cfa-4966-2d10-aba7-da496d9b5...