cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save Tile Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need some help with the use and Implementation of Save Tile Transactions found in the Action Steps for Agentry Mobile Platform.

What are Save Tile Transactions, how are they implemented and why are they used.?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Rohan,

The Save Tile Transaction action step type is used to force Tile Edit controls to save their transaction values.  Since you can have multiple tile edits on screens where more than one is in edit mode this action step is intended to force them to save their values. 

It would not be relevant unless you are using Tile Edit controls.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your reply it really helped a lot, but there is one more thing i need to ask,
I performed the following steps

1.Created a List Tile View wit Customers Collection.

2.Enabled the Allow Tile Edit Option

3.Added a button within the screen for Save Tile Transaction.

Now when I edited the first customer in the List I did not click the Finish button rather clicked on the Next customer in the list and Edited it again with the same option of Tile edit,and after editing again I did not click on the Finish button but clicked on the button for Save Tile transaction,the changes were made only for the first customer not the second one, is there any way i can save both the edits without having to manually change the focus of the screen first?

Thanks & Regards,
Rohan

Answers (0)