cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe LiveCycle Designer keeps crashing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am currently using Adobe LiveCycle Designer Version 11 with SAP GUI version 730. The Adobe LiveCycle Software keeps crashing within a few minutes whenever I am working on the Layout.

I have tried deleting "C:\Users\(UserName)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Designer" folder but it did not help.

Can someone please help?

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please note that there is a specific ADLC version compatible with SAP GUI version. You should try installing Version 10  or 10.3 . May be it is compatible with SAP gui 7.30. I guess Version 11 might be compatible with SAP GUI 740

For Example

ALD9.8 is compatible with SAP GUI Server Release 7.20, according to the SAP note: 1658830

Refer to SAP note 962763 for more details.

Hope it helps

Regards

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I installed Version 10.4 and everything works smoothly now.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Avinash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Is this issue resolved ?

Also mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.

See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why 

Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be

Regards

Sandy

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Try to un-install and install the ADLC designer.

Reach out to basis team to check if there is any patch available for ADLC version 11.

Regards

sandy