cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All can you please tell me why these error occurs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to use Adaptive RFC model am getting following error :

Failed to create new JCO client connection WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.sl.api.WDSystemLandscapeException: Error while obtaining JCO connection.

This error is occuring while i am trying to create JCO connections,

In my content administrator ,message server combo and application serber combo are showing empty why i am not understanding ?

expecting answer asap. useful Answers will be rewarded nicely

regarded

jalandhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

User should be assigned athe authorization object "S_RFC".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay now,

First of all let me describe the steps to create a JCo destination using Webdynpro.

STEP 1)

The java system on which the you are creating the JCo connection must be listed in the master SLD. If not you cannot create. I think you have listed it else the option of creating a JCo would not have been appeared.

STEP 2)

First of all check the SLD connections using the TAB provided in content administrator

STEP 3)

The ABAP system to which you are connecting i.e. JCo destination must also be listed in the SLD. As all the JCo destination are maintained in SLD. PLease cross check it.

STEP 4)

If you are not using a Router then you'll get an error RFC_COMMUNICATION_ERROR, so you have to go to the services files and add a additional data .

Kindly check and feel free to revert...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IS your sld working properly. Have you configured it and also import the CIM components.

Reward with points.