cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order wrt Internal Order (CO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a scenerion, in which I have to create Sales Order with the Reference of Internal order.

When I try to enter the Internal Order number in the sales order in the Account Assignment Tab, and when I save the sales order , I am getting the message (G/L Account is Missing).

The strange thing is that when I use a different Item Category, the order is getting saved.

Can anyone advise me if there is any setting dependant on Item Category or schedule line category with the Internal Order (CO) settings.

Regards,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you use CO objects in sales order, then the accounting rule changes: you have to create the account determination for KOFK procedure, this can be copied from the normal KOFI procedure in the account determination customizing (tcode VKOA)

This should definitely close your issue.

Pls. reward points if helpful

regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thxs for the reply.

But let me make clear that the Sales Order is getting saved, when I enter the Internal Order number with a different Item Category.

For ex-> When I create Sales Order with Item Category ZAP, enter the Internal Order Number, Sales Order is getting saved.

But when the sales order is created using ZAS Item Category, with Internal Order Number, Sales Order is not getting saved and getting the message "G/L Account missing".

Is there something dependant on Item Category or Schedule Line Category which is missing in customizing.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If ZAS is third party item,then extend the G/L account assigned to company code which are present in the initial order to 2nd company code for which the plant is assigned.

So you need to extend the G/L acconts to both the company codes.

Please reward if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't get you.

Can you be more ellaborative ?

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take this example.

Material is selling from plant--XXXX. This plant is assigned to sales area 1111/01/01 and this sales org is assigned to company code "ABCD". But the plant is assigned to a different company code "WXYZ". So check whether all the G/L accounts assigned in ABCD is also extended to WXYZ. You can find this through t-code FS00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Simu,

Thxs for the explanation.

But the problem is not coming if I change the Item Category in the sales order from ZAS to ZAP.

The Material/Plant/Company Code/Sales area are still the same.

Now with ZAP item category I am not getting any error and the sales order is getting saved.

Is there any setting specific to Item Category which is related to CO.

Regards,

Harsh

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the incompletion log at item level, and pls. check if you have some account determination that uses item category too.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok then compare the completion rule and incompletion procedure assigned for both item categories.

Please reward if this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I compared with the Incompletion procedure.

Still the problem is persisting.

Is there any link of Item Category with CO (Internal Order), as if I do not enter the Internal Order, the sales order is getting saved, irrespective of the Item Category used.

Please advise.

Harsh

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, no relation between item category and CO order.

Have a look if the CO internal order can receive revenues...

Roberto