Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages in Message Monitor with status "To be Delivered"

former_member203631
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam facing a typical error whic is a SAP-> Legacy scenario where in some messages are getting processed successfully at the same time I find some messages with status " To be Delivered" in the Message Monitoring. When I check the message details I found that Message is successfully put into the reciever queue but after that THE MESSAGE STATUS SET TO DLNG and other steps are not found in the details.

Why for some messges(for the same interface) messages are being ended by putting into the reciever's queue.

And I dont find any erros in SXMB_MONI.

Please can any one help me in finding the problem.

Regards,

Shiva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arunneerolil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Also what is ur QOS ??

If it's EOIO make sure that nothing got stucked in the queue.

Rgds,

Chemmanz

former_member203631
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked both smq1 and smq2 nothing got stucked.

Regards,

Shiva.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You must to active the queues in XI ( transaccion SMQ1 and SMQ2 ).

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the Quality of Service is set EOIO, you will find this symptom, where the preceeding message will have to be successfully processes/sent before the next message will be processed.

Also, if you have a large number of messages to be processed, even without being EOIO, they may be in the wait state: To be Delivered. There is a fixed number of threads for each communication channel (I believe the default is 5). When all of the threads are being used, then other messesages will have to wait until a thread becomes available.

The default can be changed, but it will effect memory allocations. A basis performance person should be contacted for such a task because this is a global configuration.

You might create additional communication channels to handle the messages, or create another J2EE server instance to handle the load.

Regards,

Bill

former_member203631
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What action needs to be taken against these messages(messages with "Tobe Delivered". Will they ge processed automatically? when I am trying to resend it is still being in the same status.

Regards,

Shiva.

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

Are any messages in 'delivering' status ? the 'to be delivered' should change to 'delivering' based upon how many AE consumers you have available, and then to 'successful'.