cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T. lanes missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All:

I have moved my procurement data i.e contracts, inforecords and S.A's to APO. The related vendor from procurement data is in the model, but I dont see the automatic transportation lanes popping up.

Can anyone explain if there is anything additional I need to do in order to have these T.lanes in the model.

Thank you

Mono

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mono,

Transportation lanes should get automatically created for the External Procurement Relationships assuming you have the source and target location correctly transferred to APO. You need to add the transportation method with the transportation duration before starting planning.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath:

I could see the Assigned T.lanes in transaction /SAPAPO/PWBSRC1 (display procurement data) > Environment> Transportation lane> Maintain where I did add the transportation method, transportation duration and saved it as advice.

But still when I go to my model/ work area I dont see the transportation lane. When I try to add object through transportation lane tab in my model with source and destination location used earlier, it say t.lane does not exist. But I could see it model 000.

How do I move this to my simulation model. Please advice.

Mono

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mono,

Now I understand your Workarea is not active model 000 but some other simulation model. During CIF master data is transferred from ERP to APO in the active model/version 000. In this case your transportation lanes are created automatically after CIF transfer but in model 000.

You need to manually create the transportation lane to your simulation model. When you create transportation lane in transaction /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1 there are three entry fields - the first one is for model which you need to enter the simulation model and proceed creation of the transportation lane. Alternatively you can try copying the transportation lanes of model 000 to your simulation version using the MAss TL Creation transaction /SAPAPO/SCC_TL2.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath:

Thanks for your input, I could copy the T.lane from model 000 to the simulation model but I dont see any products getting copied, does that need to be updated in change mode.

Thank you again

Mono

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to copy all the master data to the simulation model. Probably you should use report /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY to copy all the master data to the simulation model/version combination from active version 000.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mono

check if you really need a different model.

if you are going to copy data from one model to the other without changing much you rather do it in one model but for the simulation use different versions

If you can do with a different version for simulation rather than model you might make this easier.

any specific reason you want to use a separate model?

Answers (0)