cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PM - Cose Center List for Pm01/02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I want to look at each Maintenance item settlement rule, preferably in a list view and have the cost center for the settle rule. 

Yes a work order is involved. We normally use two types of work orders PM01 & PM02.

PM02's are generated by the system using info in the Maintenance Item.

We have many maintenance items that have the incorrect cost center in the settlement rule and I'm looking for a way to see which ones without having to check all of them...

Master data for the functional location is where the cost center info is. However it can conflict with cost center info in the settle rule which is part of the Maintenance Item. That is the issue we have. So some work orders settle to the correct cost centers but those created as PM02 try to settle to a cost center that we deleted 3-5 years ago. We want to correct the settlement without checking all 5000 or so.

Please suggest further........

Thanks

Mudassar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mudassar,

If i understood your question, you need to know the settlement rule of maintenance item with cost centre.

Go to Se16 - Table MPOS - Enter the Maintenance Item and get the Object Number which starts with WP*

Table COBRB - Pass the Object Number, you will get the settlement rule receiver etc.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Terence,

the below screenshot shows the entries from table MPOS.

It shows that I have 3163 Maint items in plant XXXX.

- The X indicator in Settlement rule column indicates that Settlement rule exists or not - pls confrim ?

- With this 3163 Maint Items data - how to run the COBRB to get the list of CCs for the maint items ?

- What is the table to get the CC list from FL master data ?

I want to check the CCs in Settlement Rule with respect to FLs Master Data CC - same or not ?

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mudassar,

The 'X' in Settlement in Table MPOS confirms there is a settlement rule available in the maintenance item.

1. Copy all OBJNR number which starts with WP* by downloading into excel and copy it.

2. Table COBRB, paste the OBJNR in the below field.

3. Execute

4. Now you can get the settlement receivers as shown below

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Terence,

Got that - thanks.

One more thing - How to take a list of FLs associated with Maintenance Items in Plant XXXX.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mudassar,

In Table MPOS - Loc / Acc Assmt (ILOAN) can be used to identify functional location

Pass this ILOAN in Table ILOA to get the functional location.

Pl. Note : Kindly raise a new thread for new request.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Mudassar,

Have you checked IP19, This will show you a list of maintenance items and you can then pull in the cost center field on the layout screen. It will also show you if a settlement rule exists but you can't check the cost center used for the Settlement Receiver from this report.

You will have to check at table level so have a look at this thread where Paul Meehan has provided the solution: 

Table COBRA will provide you with the information you need.

Cheers,

Khayyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Asak - Khayyam bhai,

Maintenance Items List created for Plant XXXX

- Please guide me more reg how to use IP19.

What needs to be selected to get the Maintenance Item list with their Settlement Rules and CC in       Plant XXXX.

Maintenance Items List created for Plant XXXX

- Im getting as output in Table COBRA

What refrences OBJECT NUMBER / Settlement Profile / Sort Field

Below is my Sys output - kindly interpret...