cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project importing to NWDB but not Server CM folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

When importing projects into MII, we sometimes run into the issue where the files successfully updates to the NWDB database (XMII_FILES) and I can also view them in the workbench.  Though if I attempt to execute anything in the WEB folder, I get a file not found error in my web browser.  When this occurs I check the server where the files are stored under (usr/sap/...root/CM/ and none of the files imported are in this folder.  Does anyone know why this happens or how I can force MII to push the files to the server? 

If I create a new irpt in the workbench and save it, I can see it in both XMII_FILES and in the root/CM folder.  The issue sometimes happens when we import new files.

We are using a Linux in a clustered environment. I've read that a bad cluster setup can cause issues but it appears this one is setup correctly.

Thanks,

George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though thinking outside of the box, is there a service or job that controls the pushing for data from the NWDB to the server?  If yes could that be the item thats having the issue?

Thanks,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the input.  We have tried publishing it and it hasn't had any effect.  Also The "blowout mode of Catalog service" also does not have any effect.

Thanks,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Try using the blowout mode of Catalog service. The URL of the service would be:

http://<server>:<port>/XMII/Catalog?Mode=Blowout&Folder=<folder to be published>

Regards,
Anushree

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Did you try publishing the web folder? If not, please do.

Thanks,

Swaroop