SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment lot details not coming in "Payment list" in account display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a situation where when the debit item is mentioned in the payment lot or let me rephrase - when the amount of the item mentioned in the payment lot is -ve.

The amount is posted as a debit entry in the Receivables section of the Account display but in Payment list the payment lot details is not mentioned.

However, when there are credit items in the payment lot details are mentioned in the payment list in Account display.

My user assures this was happening in the past for debit entries posted via payment lot FP05/FPB7 for other CA. Is there something in the config that I have missed..?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marko,

Thanks for your response, basically the issue was not an issue but standard behaviour of SAP. When the debit item is posted via payment lot and it clears a credit item, the item is displayed in the payment list, Or if there is transfer posting via payment lot then also the item is displayed in the paymnt list.

However, if the debit item posted via payment lot is posted on account, the the item is not displayed in Payment list.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka.

You can recheck the following settings:

- the item that got from FP05/FPB7 is not in the clarification list? If it is, you should see it using FPCPL transaction

- setting for account balance screen: Financial Accounting - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Basic Functions - Account Balance Display - Define List Category

- general ledger account to which the payment is posted should be marked as "cash flow relevant"

- main and sub transactions for payment on account (if thats the case) should be marked as payment transactions (payment check box) (Financial Accounting - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Basic Functions - Postings and Documents - Document - Maintain Document Assignments - Maintain Transactions for IS-U - Maintain Transactions for Payments on Account)

Hope it helps.

Marko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marko,

Thanks for your response, basically the issue was not an issue but standard behaviour of SAP. When the debit item is posted via payment lot and it clears a credit item, the item is displayed in the payment list, Or if there is transfer posting via payment lot then also the item is displayed in the paymnt list.

However, if the debit item posted via payment lot is posted on account, the the item is not displayed in Payment list.

Thanks.