Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tc/bi/bp/portalapplication was synchronized from archive store

Amey-Mogare
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

All of a sudden, I started to get above error in synchronizing all DCs in my NWDI track in NWDS: -

After DC , compartName=sap.com_EP_BUILDT_1, vendor=sap.com, name=tc/bi/bp/portalapplication was synchronized from archive store [as:config-name=JD3_NP73-D_D, as:password=******, as:user=amey.mogare, as:compartment-name=sap.com_EP_BUILDT_1, sc:vendor=sap.com, as:temp-folder-path=C:\APPS\NWDS_7.3-EHP1-SP06-PAT0013-win32\new_ws_amey.jdi\0\.temp-com.sap.cbs, sc:name=EP_BUILDT, as:server-cert-store=com.sap.tc.di.dap.cbs.base.KeyStoreAttribute], the expected DC definition file "C:\APPS\NWDS_7.3-EHP1-SP06-PAT0013-win32\new_ws_amey.jdi\0\DCs\sap.com\tc\bi\bp\portalapplication\_comp\.dcdef" was not found

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

I tried: -

1. Synchronizing track in CMS

2. Creating a new workspace in my machine and importing track again

3. Building components from CBS

But none of this worked.

I am unable to activate any checked in activities due to this issue.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Amey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how about other guys?

Amey-Mogare
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jun,

Strangely,  check-in and activate works for only 1 person in our team and that too, only for one custom SC.

But it doesn't work for any other members including me.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did it work for u before?  none of the dc working for u?

is the special guy that created the sc and dc?

Amey-Mogare
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Jun.

This track was succesfully working and also we made successful production transports with it.

It was working fine till last week.

And I just noticed that the guy I mentioned above, is able to check-in his changes of a EJB type DC....which is OK i think because EJB dc doesnt use/need tc/bi/bp/portalapplication DC dependency.

But for all enteprise component type DCs, we are facing above issue when we create project for any DC of type 'Enterprise Portal'.

Also, we noticed that in our track, all other standard SCs are at releae 7.31 and SP4, however only two standard SCs EP_BUILDT and EP-RUNTIME are on release 7.31 and SP6.

Is this causing the problem?

We tried to import SP4 of these SCs but it shows "The version(s) you want to add to the queue are lower than the system state version(s) and have already been imported"

Amey-Mogare
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jun,

Any more ideas?

We are struggling for last 3 night and days to fix this problem.

We tried to update all SC version to SP8 which is SP level of connected portals in CMS.

But still we see same problem.

Also, I see that when I click on DC tc/bi/bp/portalapplication inside NWDS > Component Properties, it shows

'Metadata not accessible,

Getting metadata of tc/bi/bp/portalapplication [sap.com] for state ACTIVE"

Is this a problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Amey

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i checked my case, i can see the normal property screen when I click tc/bi/bp/portalapplication.

if all your developer have issue, i think the nwdi got something wrong. unless all ur guys don't know how to use nwdi properly, which should not  be the case.

what's the build log in server side when u activate ur activity?