Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update KONV table from VA01/VA02/VA41/VA42

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am an ABAPer..

I have created one field called New Exchange Rate in Additional Data B screen (VA01) which will allow user to enter new exchange rate (KONV-KKURS). My requirement is to be updated the KONV table with new exchange rate value whenever it is changed.

New exchange rate may or may not be the same for all condition types.

I have tried all user exits available in include MV45AFZZ but couldn't find a place to update the KONV table and tried by updating XKOMV structure also.

Please let me know how can we update the KONV table. 

Can we update KONV table directly by using UPDATE/MODIFY statements?

Regards,

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot do anything with the exchange rate in KONV table.

The exchange rate actually comes from the table TCURR table and it comes to transaction with a lot of other parameters also.

Also the exchange rate is based on exchange rate type automatically or it is entered manually in the SO header. This is captured in the field VBKD-KURSK. Based on this value, the condition type values are calculated. This is the value which is carried to KONV and KONV doesnt get any value directly.

Hence KONV should not be manually altered. If you want to enter the exchange rate, you should be thinking of VBKD-KURST field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Navaneetha for your explanation.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether OSS   97487 - No exchange rate determination for copied conditions 

is of any help. Also check associated OSS notes given in it. It has provided guidelines for billing document but I presume, you can find similar exit for sales order also.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can carry out corrections to KONV-KKURS as recommended in the following note:-

• Note 182292 - VBAK/VBRK error when translating an exchange rate in KONV

G. Lakshmipathi