cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy creation failed, see error log for details.

former_member186838
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm complete new in working with the gateway and I try to do the

Getting started with GWPA: Proxy Generation for Java SE Toolkit

I like to wirte a java application accessing WEB services. So I think this is the right tutorial.

I'm using Eclipse

Version: Luna Service Release 1 (4.4.1)

Build id: 20140925-1800

I installed the Gateway plugin.

Followed the steps of the tutorial and can see the service details.

When i press Finish button i got the error 

"Proxy creation failed, see error log for details."

Any hint what I do wrong would be greate.

Best regards

Stefan

!ENTRY com.sap.odata.dt.framework.utils 4 0 2015-03-17 10:07:38.695

!MESSAGE Service validation failed

!STACK 0

com.sap.nw.gateway.odata.client.exceptions.RestClientException

at com.sap.nw.gateway.odata.client.connectivity.impl.RestClientBase.execute(RestClientBase.java:58)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.util.RestClientFacade.getResponseString(RestClientFacade.java:229)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.util.RestClientFacade.getOnlineResponse(RestClientFacade.java:53)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.util.RestClientFacade.getOnlineResponse(RestClientFacade.java:183)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.impl.GatewayContentProvider.getOnlineResponse(GatewayContentProvider.java:545)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.impl.GatewayContentProvider.handleSpecialRequest(GatewayContentProvider.java:501)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.impl.GatewayContentProvider.syncLoad(GatewayContentProvider.java:411)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.impl.GatewayContentProvider.access$1(GatewayContentProvider.java:384)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.impl.GatewayContentProvider$2.run(GatewayContentProvider.java:177)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

!ENTRY com.sap.odata.dt.common.sap.service.validation 2 0 2015-03-17 10:07:38.695

!MESSAGE Could not get /sap/opu/odata/sap/ZGWSAMPLE_SRV/ServiceCollection

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><error xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata"><code>005056A509B11EE1B9A8FEC11C21D78E</code><message xml:lang="en">Resource not found for the segment 'ServiceCollection'.</message></error>

!STACK 0

com.sap.nw.gateway.odata.client.exceptions.RestClientException

at com.sap.nw.gateway.odata.client.connectivity.impl.RestClientBase.execute(RestClientBase.java:58)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.util.RestClientFacade.getResponseString(RestClientFacade.java:229)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.util.RestClientFacade.getOnlineResponse(RestClientFacade.java:53)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.util.RestClientFacade.getOnlineResponse(RestClientFacade.java:183)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.impl.GatewayContentProvider.getOnlineResponse(GatewayContentProvider.java:545)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.impl.GatewayContentProvider.handleSpecialRequest(GatewayContentProvider.java:501)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.impl.GatewayContentProvider.syncLoad(GatewayContentProvider.java:411)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.impl.GatewayContentProvider.access$1(GatewayContentProvider.java:384)

at com.sap.odata.dt.common.gateway.providers.impl.GatewayContentProvider$2.run(GatewayContentProvider.java:177)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186838
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Seems to be an issue with my Luna installation. After using the Kepler version of Eclipse I was able to access teh sample odata services.

Answers (0)