cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTA Claim error on ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have complete configuration of LTA on ESS and its running fine otherwise. But recently we encountered an issue of wrong eligibility display on portal for 2014-17 block for a particular employee who is facing following error in claiming LTA for the current block and also a negative balance amount for eligibility for created

While analysing the issue further, i found the following isssue at the setting level under LTC attributes under Payroll---> India--->ESS. Not sure why frequency in 4-Year block, if i am trying to change to 2, system is throwing following error.

Can some one help me to find out the actual root cause and how to resolve the same.

Regards

Tandrima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts any update please....please help

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Tandrima,

Please check in the table V_T77WWW_CLDPVC, you have the entries or not for dependent, If not then create the same, also in the IT0021 you should have dependent details also. 

Best Regards,
Deepak..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Rajesh. Yes the employee is having dependents entries in IT0021

And please find below the screen-shot of table V_T77WWW_CLDPVC

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry Deepak...name has been mistyped

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Tandrima,

you can not raise request, as your eligibilty is already negative, for this pernr it is already being exhausted, So employee would not able to apply.

Best Regards,
Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was my query Deepak, why it should be negative since employee has claimed previously in 2014 for 32836 which was his eligibility for that period, this year it is 17000, then why this negative balance is getting created carried forward from last eligibility.

I thought of resolving that by changing the frequency of availing LTA to 2 which is currently 1 in our setting for 4 years block, but in that case also system is triggering error. Please refer to my original screen-shots and provide some fruitful solutions for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any reply please