Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling SOAP communication channel

former_member255627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement of scheduling the SOAP communication channels in PI. I know about the Availability Time Planning in RWB, there is a setting to make the Communication Channel available for the time duration specified.But in our case,the Communication channel will be running and when the time stamp is reached it should stop automatically and also start automatically later.

My requirement is:

Every sunday from 2am to 5 am channel should be inactive and all the messages queued up during this time should be released after 5 am

Appreciate your quick reply.

Regards,

Pushpa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can schedule corresponding receiver channel to stop for the required duration so that all the messages will be queued up in PI

As soon as the channel started by the scheduler, messages will get processed.(you don't need to resend them manually)

former_member255627
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Hareesh for the reply.

I have configured ATP for the required SOAP channel as below:

I configured by taking availability time as weekly and I checked the check box for Sunday.

But as soon as I configured this I checked the channel status , it was stopped.my configuration getting effected for the whole week and not only for Sunday.

Could you help me on configuring ATP for my requirement?

Regards,

Pushpa

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpalatha,

You must set when the channel is available, not to set whet it is not.

Regards.

former_member255627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

I set ATP for the channel to be active as below:

but when I configured like this( scheduled from 22nd March), the channel is getting stopped now itself even if I choose availability time as 'weekly'.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Pushpa

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpalatha,

Try to do three configurations:

Regards.

former_member255627
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Inaki,

I will test according to this and will let you know the result.

Regards,

Pushpa