SAP QM-EWM - Inspection Lot not generated in ECC
Need your advice with QM-EWM integration.
We are trying to generate an Inspection lot "01" in ECC while using EWM as our Warehouse.
Material is not HU managed so the trigger of IL should be via Good Receipt. If material is HU managed the inspection lot trigger is via Inbound delivery HU assignment.
The following has been done:
- Material is QM active "01" not HU set up in ECC
- Material is assigned to an Inspection Plan in ECC
- We do not have QIE in place
- SLOC used does not require HU
Below is the process.
- Purchase Order is created in ECC
- Inbound delivery is created in ECC and distributed in EWM
- GR happens in EWM and reflects in ECC
The question now is it possible to generate an Inspection lot in ECC even if GR happens in EWM? w/o EWM the scenario is generating Inspection lots.
Juergen Pitz replied
"The question now is it possible to generate an Inspection lot in ECC even if GR happens in EWM? w/o EWM the scenario is generating Inspection lots."
No. You need to have the QIE to trigger the inspection lot creation in ECC.
"We do not have QIE in place"
This is the first thing you need.
Somewhere here in this space I thought is also a document describing how to set it up - but could not find it right now.