cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gATP - ATP Check not working with RBA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We use Rules Based ATP to perform location substitution. The pre-selection screen shows all the correct locations.

The problem is that during the RBA-gATP it does not find any available stock, even though I have unrestricted stock available in two of the substitute locations.

By clicking on the Delivery Proposal button, and navigating to the APO Product Availability Overview,  shows there are no available stock. The scope of check does pick up the correct ATP group and business event.

If I go directly to the product overview (/SAPAPO/RRP3), for the same material ATP group and business event, the ATP tab show the correct available stock.

Any help will be appreciated.

Lukas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

please check if you have any other STOs / SOs blocking those inventory.

Also check in CO09 in ECC, if some receipt elements are blocking the inventory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rorie,

Stock is available in CO09, I have checked the queues, nothing that I can see is blocking them either.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

can you check in /sapapo/ac06, if there are any TQAs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nothing, for good measure I cleaned up using /SAPAPO/ATPCLEAN02

Also, I should have mentioned, this is QA system where gATP is being configured for the first time. It is working correctly in DEV but no luck in QA. Have double checked all transports and master data, but nothing yet...

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok.

in that case can you increase the stock of the primary location in ECC - transfer the stock to APO and then again do an availability check . does it get confirmed?

Also do a simulation in APO via /sapapo/ac04 - does the SO get confirmed with the RBA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried increasing stock, but that does not work. I de-activated the materials in CIF activated again, and re-ran a complete initial transfer, still nothing.

The simulation also does not find the stock, only the product view shows the available stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you send us a screen shot of check control - general and scope of check and the pegging overview tab and ATP Tab of rrp3. from your explanation looks like your settings are right.

could you also uncheck the "activate RBA" in the Check instructions and see if you are getting teh confirmation?

also, did you try running /sapapo/om17 to check consistency in the stock data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, ran all /sapapo/om17, /SAPAPO/CQ /SAPAPO/CC - literally everything I could think of. 

Check Control:

Check Instructions

Scope of Check (This picture doesn't show it, but the scope receipts & requirements are quite wide) :

To de-active the RBA will take a transport, so I will test that shortly...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rorie, with RBA De-Activated - No stock found during gATP

Yet Product Overview shows plenty:

Pegging:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

please validate if the sales order is looking at the correct storage location.

Apart from that i wouldnt know. But it will be better to seek help from SAP and let us know how you resolved it.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rorie, I found the problem, just not the solution yet.  In transaction /SAPAPO/MVM I need to activate "update from time series" for active version 000.  I think the only way to do this is to re-create version 000. Will have to see what the impact is on EWM which also uses the same version....

Former Member
0 Kudos

OSS note 792286 provides report /SAPAPO/OM_ATP_REBUILD_TS that fixed my problem.

Problem Solved!

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was a bit tricky and thank you for sharing with us.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

frank_horlacher
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

you can check our

SAP Global ATP Check rapid-deployment solution

Quick Link

Access this area directly via
http://service.sap.com
/rds-gatp

We describe the complete settings for RBA in our configuration guides.

for example

S74: Rules-Based Availability Check for Global ATP

You can compare your settings with ours.

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Frank, I will compare to my settings.