cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with outbound IDOC from MDG to client system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I am facing issue when I try to send Customer from MDG to Client system.  It looks like that only Account Group "DEBI" goes out from MDG via Outbound IDOC but when I create customer using other Account Group (Custom Account Group) MDG is not generating Outbound IDOC to send to client system.  Can you please tell me what do I have to change in MDG side so that all account group can go out to client system?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Meghna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meghna,

I hope once your CR is final approved, that is your data is activated, for some particular account group IDOC is not getting generated.

If my above understanding is correct, then can you please check if your data is getting updated as both BP and Customer in their respective tables(BUT* & LF*); there is chance that CVI is not correctly configured and for those particular account group BP is not converted as Customer and that's why IDOC is not getting generated.

Other scenario can be - there are any filters set up in DRF, can you please validate this also.

Regards,

Sai Charan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thank you for your reply.

During my troubleshooting I discover that I never assigned BP role to Customer account group.  Threfore when I was creating Customer, BP never got created.  Due to that reason it wasn't sending outbound IDOC for those account group.

It looks like that BP role is required.  Now, IDOC is going out for those account groups.

Thanks,

Meghna

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meghna,

Good you resolved it... I think the mapping you missed was part of CVI, right?

Regards,

Sai Charan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Yes, it was part of CVI.

Thanks,

Meghna