cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Copy

Former Member

Using Quick Copy for the first time.  Trying to copy over the Chart of Accounts from the live database to a newly created holding company.

When I open Quick Copy, most of the options are grayed out. Most importantly, Data Categories. The help files indicate that I should be able to interact with the Data Categories. Am I missing something?

Randy Davis

Denver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I discovered the Answer, and it is to use Solution Packager.

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain ...

Rgds

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184146
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Randy ,

you are not missing anything on the posted screen but to select the items from Data Category you need to click on ok button on right corner on footer then on next screen you will be able to select the data you want to export. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response. Clicking on the OK button is not intuitive at all, and I didn't catch it in the help file.

Additional problem:  I get the incredibly helpful "Internal Error (-1) occurred" after clicking the OK button.  Is there anyway to effectively troubleshoot this?  There is very little I can do differently.

former_member184146
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try the same in other DB if you have.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It works with other databases, just not the one I need to copy from.

former_member184146
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you have any good known backup of DB then restore that with other name and then try again , i did not get any error like this so no proper solution .