cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK13 Condition Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

How would I add a column to a condition table using VK13, for example Material Number is exisitng in the table I need to add Material Description to the table as well.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the condition table is having material code, then you can also see the material description in VK13. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I belive that it should have the material description, but it does not. I am trying to remedy that situation.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you saying that in VK13 you can see material number only and in material description column it is blank? Is it so or you want to add material description field as a pricing field in condition table? Could you please explain with screenshot?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nick

If you are not seeing material description in VK11 or VK13 then you need to follow the following document and use this BTE. If you are not technical then ask your ABAPER to help you in this and follow the steps.

Update your findings.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hello Nick,

Can u please elaborate your requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Md Faiz Abbas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, when I create a condition table using the condition information icon in transaction VK13 to find the sturctures of a material; the table created contains the Material number.  I also need the table to display the material description(name of material) as I will be outputing this table to an internal customer that uses material names to identify not material numbers,  so both need to be supplied. Does this help?  If you need more explaination please let me know.

Thank You

Nick Spears

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

You can achieve the required by going to the below mentioned path:

SPRO-->Sales and Distribution-->Basic Functions-->Pricing-->Pricing Control-->Define Condition Tables

If the required field exists there in this area, then you can directly add it to your customized table and create records for it or you need to create the new field with its technical parameters first before it can be added to the table for further record creation.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Aman