Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicated entries in CPA cache for partial key

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

There was an interface which runs fine in Production system more than a year.

It is a Proxy to File interface. Our Productions System is PO 7.3.1 Single Stack.

Last Saturday, we did some transports (Design Objects) to Production System.

Today, this message is failed in ECC with the following error.

SOAP: Call failed: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Lookup single item of ConfigurationScope not possible, because CPA returned more than one single item. Duplicated entries in CPA cache for partial key:

We could not find what is the reason. We compared both DEV and PRD. Design objects and config objects are same in both the systems.

I downloaded the payload from PRD ECC and tested through DEV ECC. It is working fine.

In ICO, we determine the mapping through a field value in the source payload.

Cache updates in Production System are also successful. We could not find any Cache Error.

Could you please clarify why this error ?  (Other Outbound interfaces are running fine).

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jegatheeswaran,

Check in cache monitor (Configuration and Monitoring Home->Adapter Engine->Cache Monitor), some how there will be two entries for your Integrated configuration.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your guidance, I find an ico's configuration is missing under in cache monitor, but the interface works well, just still tips the same error message in communication channel monitor. Would you please show me what should I do next to fix it up?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

singh85atul
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try to do some dummy changes at channel level. Also try to update the cache and restart the channel.

Atul

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you notice any version conflicts in Production ESR?