cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[TDMS] - Data transfer in error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have executed a Company code and time based reduction, with selecting one company code since 01.01.2014.

I'm facing an issue during data transfer activities, some subactivities are in error.

For most of them, i get the folowing issue:

SQL exception occurred in receiver system / Execution of program /1CADMC/OLC_100000000000000003156 failed, return code 3

Do you have an idea about this error?

I have however another question:

Most of data has been transferred, and i'm currently making some check.

• Can you please confirm either or not TDMS is updating configuration while refresh of data or it mainly master and transactional data witch’s migrated?
  • IDOCs, number range.. are expected to be transferred?

Maybe some activites post data transfer need to be performed in order to ensure consistency?

Regards,

Benjamin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Benjamin,

Check in receiver system for the dumps and update the same here. Regarding your questions, tdms will transfer the full config, master data and reduced transactional data.

By-default IDOCs are not transferred by tdms but number range it will transfer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anita,

Thank you for this reply.

I checked my receiver system, and there is no dump.

I also check subactivities in data transfer start acitvities, and 323 on 16.145 are in errors.

All of us get the same error message:

XXXXXX: Portion 000000000YYY has already been transferred.

SQL excetion occured in receiver system

About IDOCs, it is very strange because, TDMS only migrate IDOCS in error in my receiver system.

Concerning the configuration, it seems that some configuration has been deleted by TDMS.

For instance, sales organisation is now empty in the spro.

Maybe it is due to that TDMS has not ended the post transfer processing?

Regards;

Benjamin

0 Kudos

Hello Benjamin,

Hope it is not Duplicate key issue. If not, open an OSS message in CA-TDM-BUS-ERP component so that issue can be looked upon.

BR

Isha

rajesh_kumar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XXXXXX: Portion 000000000YYY has already been transferred.

SQL excetion occured in receiver system

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Benjamin,

From the details of the error you have mentioned in this thread , the issue is due to Duplicate keys during data transfer.

It seems you may have re-started the central or receiver systems while the TDMS copy was in already in progress, because of which so many objects could end up with duplicate key issue.

As such this can be corrected using the troubleshooter - "Change Write Behavior" and set the write behavior to MODIFY for all the objects in error. Then re-start the Data transfer activity.

However if this is not the case of system re-start then you should contact SAP support to identify the root cause here.

Thanks,

Rajesh