cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Upload for /SAPCND/GCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm currently using the CPS (Configurable Process scheduling) for which I defined several conditions. Do you know if there is a way to upload Conditions records in Mass? I didn't find any program or function module to do it...

Thanks for your advice and support!

Kind regards,

Jean-Philippe Draye

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

For mass change I'm using program FUNCTION_LOADER_INLAY. I have never used it for conditions but you can try.

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jean,

to upload condition records, LSMW would be a better tool.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rorie,

I forgot to mention it in my first post but I have already tried the LSMW and Batch input but it doesn't work because the CPS condition screen is an ALV and fields cannot be recorded on that kind of screen.

Kind regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jean,

could you please check this thread.

i havent tested that FM, but hope that it will help.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1533109

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marius,

I come back to you regarding the program FUNCTION_LOADER_INLAY because I tested another one.. Can you give me more information about the function module that you used in this program?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Jean-Philippe Draye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JP,

To load data in APO system you use file Name of Put Function Module, then you choose among Available parameters from left side and move them on the right side as Selected Parameters. The to generate the excel file press Format Worksheet button. Based on your selection, in the generated excel file you will have access to mass load data in APO.

The function module that I'm using is in the below screenshot.

Thanks, Marius

Answers (0)