cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit for LIKP-WADAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you know with witch exit can I change LIKP-WADAT and LIKP-WAUHR in VL01N?

I need to change this value in VL01N and not when the delivery is saved. Can you help me?

I try with a copy control but this fields are not being changed...

Thanks

Dora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You had explained only the technical requirement.  You also have to explain why you want to change those fields and what is the Business process?  This will help the members to propose a best solution.  Straightaway, don't go for enhancement without checking the possibility from functional point of view.  Also, if at all, you expect technical inputs, please post in ABAP forum and not in a functional forum.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to change those fields because this is a mandatory field for our fiscal authorities and the rule is: if the delivery is created until 17 PM the LIKP-WAUHR = 17:00, if is after 17:00 PM LIKP-WAUHR = 09.00 AM for the next day.

you can make a rule so is why we want to automatically change the fields.

Thank you very much,

Dora

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Normal scenarios --this will be always 00:00:00.(even though PGI done at any time)

Can you tell us -what made to fill this fields like 17:00PM and so on..

Phanikumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the rule is:

if the delivery is created until 17 PM the LIKP-WAUHR = 17:00, if is after 17:00 PM LIKP-WAUHR = 09.00 AM for the next day.

Thanks

Dora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dora Sousa,

You can use BADI LE_SHP_TAB_CUST_HEAD to change the LIKP-WADAT and LIKP-WAUHR while creating delivery VL01N,VL02N.

Regards,

Shaiksha Vali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have implemented BADI LE_SHP_TAB_CUST_HEAD and there is only one method that allows me to change LIKP data, TRANSFER_DATA_FROM_SUBSCREEN, but it doesn’t stop here before showing first screen, only when already inside VL02n.

I am missing something here? If not, have any other solution?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you try with userexit MV50AFZ1? Check this with your ABAPER.

Thank$