Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

FSV Foreign currency issue

I have posted a document of 10000 OMR  foreign currency dated 01.03.2015.. now i have maintained 3 currency rates in ob08 which are as follows as per screenshot... Now when i run F.01 with the GL  and in special valuation with key date 01.03.2015... the report is showing 10000.. but when i change the date to 01.02.2015 in special valuation.. it divided rate of 01.03.2015(120) with 01.02.2015 rate (150) and shows the report.. can u please tell why is system behaving like this.. i am posting the screenshots for your reference. Thanks in advance

Hi Abhay,

I understand your local currency code is INR and Foreign Currency is OMR. From your screen short I understand you are trying to generate financial on foreign currency which like indirect, so that standard behavior of the system is it will look what is the local currency value and then it will will convert into the rate which you input in the report selection. The value which you got is correct as per principal.

What is your business scenario for which you are trying for generate financials other then local currency?

Prashant Rane

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question