cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception getting while value mapping lookup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am getting the following error "<b>Exception:[java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlas/mdm/xi/MDMLookup]</b>" while doing Value Mapping Look Up into MDM.

In mapping i have written an UDF, in that i am calling class & methods which Jar file is available under Imported Archives.

Any needful answers .. Thanks in advance

Thanks

Tiger Wood

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create your jar or zip file to be imported into the Imported Archive, make sure the path is present during the jar/zip file creation process. In your case, the path for the MDMLookup class must have: com\atlas\mdm\xi\

If this path is missing then the runtime will not find the class.

Also, in your UDF, you must either include "com.atlas.mdm.xi.*" in the import text box of the UDF, or you must fully qualify the class when using it, e.g. using com.at.as.mdm.xi.MDMLookup, instead of just MDMLookup.

Regards,

Bill

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While making the .Jar file i had missed out the correct path.Now i have corrected the same new .jar file was preapred with the correct path.

Thanks for your valuable inputs & Points awarded..

Cheers

Tiger Woods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh..,

I had checked as per your input. It was showing the Class file under imported archive. Once agian i was reimported .Jar file. I was getting same exception.Any more inputs..

Thanks

Tiger Woods

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

><i>"Exception:[java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlas/mdm/xi/MDMLookup</i>]

The runtime is not able to located this class. Look into the improted archives and see if this class is available inside any of your Jar's. If no, you need to import the same.

Regards

Bhavesh