cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R3 Refresh Activities in SAP BW 3.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Recently the SAP R3 system has been refreshed. After that I came to know my data loads were suffering as there was no RFC connection and some IDOC posting error. Informed the same to my Basis team.

Now they recreated the source system and RFC connection established and then asked us to resume the loads.

But at my BW side, now I am seeing that all the transfer rules, datasources missing from R3 system for all the targets. For the other source systems like - DB Conect and all everything is intact.

Wanted to know is there any BW activities to be performed after the source system recreation ?

Please advise me so that I can assign points as this is an urgent issue.

Regards,

Tarun Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

Due to source system assignment all data sources might be in active.

You may need to replicate your data source and activate transfer/communications structures.

other wise info pack load will be failed.

Lets to do for one data source and later run it. if that goes well then continue wither data loads which are inactive.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

I think their is no BW activities to be performed in post system refresh tasks. Please check with

BASIS team , wheather they connected all the RFC's properly and pointing to right systems.

Please also check RSA1 and SM58 for the issues. And for Partner issues ask them to check we20 and we21.

Regards,

Shree