Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change NWA language for single user

Astashonok
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, gurus!

The question is stated above: how can I change NWA interface language only for single user?

Users in our BPM system are fetched from Active Directory therefore I cannot change (as they advise) user for my user from NWA. It is inactive.

Is there any other solution?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Astashonok
Participant
0 Kudos

I looked through all of the posts but didn't find: does Portal language changed along with NWA language (and on the same page) or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

Maybe you should try contacting your LDAP Admin and get the language changed and check.

Can you check with ID: Administrator/j2ee_admin and see if you are able to change?

Regards,

Uday

Astashonok
Participant
0 Kudos

If you mean login to NWA as j2ee_admin and try to change language in Identity Management then NO! I still cannot change it.

If you mean login to smth different, then clarify, please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavel,

Where is stored user? ABAP or UME?

With best regards,

Alexander

Astashonok
Participant
0 Kudos

It shows that users are stored in LDAP.

Also I'd like to draw your attention to language preferences in my browser

Desirable language (English) is specified as recommended in guidelines, but NWA nevertheless is showed in Russian as you can see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavel,

Do you have user language properties in LDAP directory? Did you try to change it?

With best regards,

Alexander

Astashonok
Participant
0 Kudos

I don't know as I have no access to LDAP. Could NWA language be changed on another control level like it could be done for portal or LDAP has the highest priority?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavel,

You shou logon to portal and go to User Administration, select user and change logon settings.

With best regards,

Alexander

Astashonok
Participant
0 Kudos
and change logon settings

Could you, please, clarify where this setting is situated? Under User Administration you mean Identity Management?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavel,

You open portal (http://host_portal:port_portal/irj/portal). Go to User Management, then Identity Management.

But I'm affraid, you should change setting in LDAP directory.

With best regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavel,

Maybe it will help:

With best regards,

Alexander

Astashonok
Participant
0 Kudos

Via the User Manament menu it opens the same Identity Manament tab as via the NWA. Where this logon settings are located?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavel,

check it

With best regards,

Alexander