cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical scrolling - freeze rows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

is there a way to freeze a certain number of rows in conjunction with vertical scrolling via css?

Thanks a lot for your ideas.

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194504
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you expecting something like this? Can you elaborate more? http://jsfiddle.net/hashem/CrSpu/555/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithyanandam,

my scenario as follows:

Dimension Header          Header Col1     Header Col2     Header Col3

Dim1                                   123                    123                    123

Dim2                                   123                    123                    123             

Dim3                                   123                    123                    123

Dim4                                   123                    123                    123

What I need is to freeze the dimension header as well as rows 1 and 2 (Dim1, Dim2).

I hope it's getting clearer now.

Thanks in advance

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

as it would be an alternative in my scenario I tried to hide the first and second row (Dim1 and Dim2) using "tr:nth-child(1) {display: none;}" and "tr:nth-child(2) {display: none;}".

It works fine for rows "greater than 2". Using row one or two affects the whole table. That means only the header row is visible.

As you can see I am not a css-expert so it would be great if anybody has a hint for me.

Best regards

Mark