cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EGR UoM is not same as PO UoM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Units of measure for my EGR document item is not same as PO item UoM. It is taking Base Units rather.

Is there any SAP Note for this to happen.

I have corrected similar requirement for deliveries (ERP delivery Units were not same as distributed EWM delivery units) using SAP note 1600868.

Waiting for your valuable inputs.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

Im not sure, but you can use SUoM instead of UoM

BR, Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The solution proposed by Alexander works but is only available since EWM 9.0

For earlier version, you should implement BADI /SCWM/EX_ERP_MAPIN_ID_SAVEREPL and modify the EGR qty (in S_QTY) based on the PO unit (in T_ADDMEAS)

Good luck

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

Thank you very much for your quick reply. EWM Version I am using is 9.1; so I found it working.

But, if I use that indicator mentioned above for the GRN item configuration, I also need to fix my stock keeping units in the config node EWM-> Master data -> Product -> Define unit of measure attributes.

If I fix my stock keeping units, my EGR units will always be same irrespective of my order units.

My requirement is very simple, whatever is my order units, the same should flow into my EGR document if I push that PO to EWM system.

Would you please help me if you have any thought over this.

Thank you

0 Kudos

Hi!

If I fix my stock keeping units, my EGR units will always be same irrespective of my order units

Why do you think so?

You need create in EWM all posible AUoM and mark them as SUoM

BR, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

I found it working after maintaining all of my order units to the config node EWM-> Master data -> Product -> Define unit of measure attributes.

Thanks a lot.

Answers (0)