cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in New User Access Provisioning in GRC which is done by backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a requirement to create new user access Request in GRC for all the newly hired users who are available in SAP HR which is done by a custom program .

While Creating the User Access Request using Standard FM GRAC_IDM_USR_ACCS_REQ_SERVICES , I am getting an error System field is mandatory .

Upon digging deeper , I got to know that it is throwing error because connector to user mapping is not available in GRACUSERCONN table.

And as this users generally don't exist in GRC system the table entries will be blank for the userid's which we are processing.

My Question is .. Is there any possibility to create a User Access Request without having the Connector to user Id mapping in GRACUSERCONNTABLE ?

If yes .. Please Specify the Procedure..

And is there any other Standard FM we can use for the same purpose ?

Your Answers are highly Appreciated..Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

You have to send the system field in two location for import parameter -

req_init_system

Request Line Item

Thanks

Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

I had already passed them. But for a new user GRACUSERCONN table wont be updated initially .

And the Standard FM is checking for this table entry and throwing an error.

Is it feasible to create an user request without having connector info ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

Yes, we are able to create the new user without GRACUSERCONN entries - what is the error message are you getting while running the FM.

Thanks

Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

This is the error we are getting.

System is Invalid... Or at times Item name is invalid if we are trying to provision the business roles to users..

Regards,

Naveen

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

For webservice to accept business roles as well please check this SAP note

2116390 - Extending User Access request Submission Webservice to accept Business Roles as well for ...

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

We had already applied this SAP note.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

For error "item name invalid" make sure the business role name you are sending via standard FM exists/match with role name in gracrole table.

Since you are using business role concept you don't need system/connector

Thanks

Shaik