cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order number not visible at MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Experts,

I am facing an issue in MD04 as my SO is  neither visible in MD04 nor in CO09 inspite of Individual requirements are trigerred in availability check.I am curious to know why system behaves this way.The following activities are already performed and checked as part of investigation.But not succeded. Need your all expert advice.

1. Requirement type and Requirement class in SO item are relevent for MRP

2. No recent changes in material master for checking group

3. Run the report SDRQCR21 already

4. Checking group 02 is used in material master.

In spite of all the above the data is still recorded in Table VBBS.

Awaiting your all reply in this issue.

I am pasting the MD04 Screen here.

Please do let me know if you require further inputs

Regards

Mad Max

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the below document

Regards

Senya

suresh_bachan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mad, if "Fixed date and qty" is ticked and at same time if you have zero confirmed quantity, the system will consider you don't have any requirement. In this case either confirm a quantity or untick the box.

Kind regards

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read the OSS note 70408 - No display of sales order number in MD04 . It explains the reason for the same.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mad,

I know for sure some issues exist in av chk and TOR customising.

In the requirement class for TOR, independent requirement reduction should be ticked on (this will reduce the requirement on the independent requirement)

The No MRP should be empty (This means it should be planned and in this case, the SO requirement will be triggered and then either VBBE or VBBS will be updated). If this happens your CO09 and MD04 will work fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mad Max,

Check in the sales order schedule line level whether "Fixed date and qty" check box is ticked.

If it is so untick it & save the sales order.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.