cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

997 Acknowledgment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can I kindly know how to generate 997 acknowledgment from FTP to Custom RFC for EDI 856 or 810 Data?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please visit the B2B Integration with SAP Process Orchestration community and have a look at the different threads.I'm sure you will find answers.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Dimitri,

Thank you for your reply.

Regards

Chanukya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I could not find the relevant solution for my requirement in the community. To explain you in more crystal way kindly read the below points for better guidance from you.

1. Version is SAP PI 7.4, Single Stack Java, B2B Add ons

Requirement is:

FTP -> Custom RFC -> 997 Acknowledgment -> Mail

We are suppose to pick the data from client FTP of EDI 856 and then sending to Custom RFC. In this process we need to send the 997 acknowledgement to the client & in turn a mail should go to the client with data.

Regards

Chanukya

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chanukya

I think Dimitri is trying to "teach you how to fish" rather than "give you the fish."

If you go to the B2B space and search for blog posts with 997, among the few blogs in the result, there will be one that will stand out in particular regarding 997.

In the inbound section of that blog, it will show you a sample scenario of how to produce 997. It will not be an exact match to your case, but it should provide you a rough idea how to go about it.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (0)