Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Assignments for Self-paced Courses

zigi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There are openSAP courses which have already taken place but are available for self-paced trainings. They have contained Weekly Assignments and I’m curious if these are still available for exercise. Whenever I choose Weekly Assignment link I only get the following information:

Submission deadline has passed:

You cannot enter any new submissions, because the submission deadline has already passed.

Is it still possible to check of what tasks Weekly Assignments for given course consisted of?

Thanks & regards,

Zigi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Claire_Devereux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Zigi,

Once a course is in self-paced mode, you can no longer access the weekly assignment or check the questions there. You can still access the self-tests which will help you test your knowledge.

Kind regards,

Claire

zigi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hmmm... any special reason for even hiding the questions there? Or are the questions same as in self-tests?

thanks & kind regards,

Zigi

Claire_Devereux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Zigi,

There is no benefit for learners taking a course in self-paced mode having access to the weekly assignments.

To learn the content, you will benefit from the videos, transcripts, slides in pdf, self-tests, and you can also view the discussions which took place during the live course.

Kind regards,

Claire

razack
0 Kudos

Hello Claire,

I completed a self-paced course excluding the assignment which says "submission deadline has passed" and the record of Achievement Button still blocked

please, does this mean I can not earn a record of achievement when the course is self-paced?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Claire_Devereux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Aoudou,

Thanks for reaching out. If a course is in self-paced mode, it's no longer possible to earn a record of achievement.

In case you have further questions on the topic, I'm tagging in my colleague annika_li as I'm no longer working with openSAP.

Kind regards,

Claire