cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Amount Reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Please I need to create the Condition Amount Reference for the total contract period and in the Amount Reference it only contains Yearly, monthly, daily and cyclical.

How to Specifies that this condition amount should be understood in time relation more than one year (the contract period) 6000 is the total amount for the condition BI-Annual as shown below.

Best Regards,
Khairy Soliman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Thanks for your replay, Please All what we need is that the condition amount (Unit Price) 6000 refer to e.g. two years (20.01.2015 till 19.01.2017),not maximum one year in the Posting parameters tab  - Frequency Tab - Amount reference.

Please check the history of this discussion

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

as you can see in the posts below there is no way to put a two years reference in your rhythm term. And, honestly, I do not understand why you need this. The field unit price does not have to show the exact value, therefor you got your rhythm parameters.

Important is in which interval you have to pay the condition and what result the cashflow is! In your case it is every half year so you can put your interval to '6 in months'. Now you can either put 3000 and set the reference to yearly or 1500 to say it cyclical. Then you will get 4 cashflow entries with 1500 every half-year.

Even if you would have the possibility to put in a two-years interval and put the rhythm to 6 months, the cashflow would look exactly the same!

Maybe you can work with some other formula. In your case it is 'A Fixed Amount', but there are some others which can refer to some usage dates. But I never worked with it. So if you really want to put 6000 in the unit price field, maybe you can work with these. But as I told you, imho it is unnecessary because the cashflow would look the same.

Regards
Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Please if there any way that the condition amount 6000 refer to two years (20.01.2015 till 19.01.2017), Please check the previous screenshots.

in the Posting parameters tab  - Frequency Tab - Amount reference we do not have the option to choose more then one year and what I need is that this amount entered in the condition refer to the condition period (20.01.2015 till 19.01.2017),Please check the previous screenshots.

Best Regards,

Khairy Soliman

SAP RE-FX/FI Consultant

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Soliman,

I understand that you need to pay 6000 for 2 years and every 6 months once you have to do the frequency, if yes pls find attached screens.( Means Yearly amount is - 3000)

Amount reference filed will have yearly amount, it means what ever the unit price you are giving in condition it will be considered as yearly charges. same amount will be calculated for multiple years if your condition is valid.

Then again if you want to run the same unit price with  monthly frequency Then

frequency ( 6 in months )   field will helps you.

Hope your issue is addressed, if not pls write the exact issue to address.

Thanks,

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khairy Soliman,

I do not understand your request, the final desired value for this condition?

I am available to analyze together.

Some of these results were below?

(1) - Single Payment

(2) - Single payment to the Annual value

(3) - Annual Payment Dismembered

Thank U;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi André Mont Mor,

Thanks for your response

All I need is the amount entered here in the condition is referred to the the total period for the contract and our options here is to choose that this amount refer to monthly, yearly,daily and cyclical.

Best Regards,
Khairy Soliman

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soliman,

I understand that you need multiple frequencies as Monthly / Daily / years, Am I right ??

Go to Posting parameters tab  - Frequency Tab - work on below fields as shown in attached image.

Frequency

Amount reference

changing the frequency ( no of time ) & monthly & yearly and check the condition simulation mode to know the system behavior.

If you want monthly calculation select frequency as 1 in months and amount reference as Cyclical amount ( 3)

(If your condition unit price is for one year Then amount reference should be yearly amount)

This may solves your requirement.

Regards,

Subbarao