Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MSMP Workflow - Approval Issue

Greetings -

I'm currently working on GRC 10.1 and need assistance resolving the workflow related issue described below. We have configured a simple Workflow for provisioning access to Users with only one level (Manager stage) of approval. A requester is required to identify the Manager and update the same in the Access Request.

I created an access request using a Requester ID: SECTST002 for User ID: SECTST007 and with the Manager ID: SECTST001.

Now I login as SECTST001 (Manager) and open the "Work Inbox" to approve the above request. But when I click on the "Submit" button to "Approve" the request I'm faced with two error messages as show in the snapshot.

i. There is already an open request for system <SYSTEM ID> by user id SECTST007

ii. You are not allowed to approve your own request --- As mentioned above I NOT approving my own request because the request is SECTST007 and I'm logged in as SECTST001 to approve the request.

Can anyone please. let me know if I'm doing something wrong here. Let me know if you'd like to see any configuration screenshots and I should be able to share the same them.

- Janantik.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question