cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RUTCNVFUNCCRE phase stuck due to create statement failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

We in middle of migration from Oracle to HANA and current phase MAIN_NEWBAS/RUN_RUTCNVFUNCCRE throws error as

"A1EDDDUT 310 "CREATE" Statement für Funktion "CURRENCY_CONVERSION" kann nicht ausgeführt werden"

- more from ELG log is as below - couldnot find more details :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Create DB-functions ERRORS and RETURN CODE in RUTCNVFUNCCRE.CHP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 EAD525 Start of XPRA program: "RUTCNVFUNCCRE"  time stamp "20150316" "022458"

A1EDDDUT 310 "CREATE" Statement für Funktion "CURRENCY_CONVERSION" kann nicht ausgeführt werden

Could you please help me here.

(SUM 1.0 SP 12 PL04

HANA Rev 85 )

Thanks

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just do the full restart and try again on the same phase, In case still the same could share the ELG log?

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sriram ,

I found the below error in the system - seems like its a problem with HANA duplicate procedure , dnt

know how to delete ??

ELG log is pasted above

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you may require to raise the support incident to SAP.

BR

SS

anandkarthik_raja
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Devpriy,

Hope you are doing great !!

-Currently there is no possible workaround to overcome the issue.
-We suggest you to reset the upgrade and start afresh with the latest SUM tool PL10,which have the fixes.

-The tool version you are using was already outdated.

Regards,
Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand ,

Could you please share more insight on this - Why is this issue happening and what is the root cause ? and why do you think its coming from the SUM tool ?

Thanks

Dev

anandkarthik_raja
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Please let us know your SAP email id ,so that we can give more prospectus into the issue.If you are interested to know more.

Regards,
Anand.

Message was edited by: ANAND KARTHIK RAJA SHANMUGARAJA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand ,

Thanks - could you please email me at devscn21@gmail.com , let me know if it dosent work..

Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand ,

I tried running the program "RUTCNVFUNCCRE1" but i am getting the following error - :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand ,

Hope you doing fine!!

Just wanted to update you that i ran the migration with SUM PL04 again and luckily i didnt get this issue again.

Still am not sure why we had this error -

Thanks

Dev

anandkarthik_raja
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dev,

-Thanks for the infomration.

-As i indicated earlier this is a bug with the SUM that we had already identified .And the problem with the report which fails to handle the statement.This is a hint i can give you at this point.
-But extensive insight i can't give with regard to the code related to SUM.

-Always please try to use the latest SUM as the outdated tools will be removed from use and further documentation will not be available.

Thanks,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree that we should use the latest tools -reason for using PL04 was to avoid new surprises coming from SUM as we have used this for POC - DEV and now for QA system.

However i checked the central note for SUM and i coudnt find any reference w.r.t this issue.

Thanks

Dev

anandkarthik_raja
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

I would like to reiterate the point which i had mentioned earlier :

_____

-Always please try to use the latest SUM as the outdated tools will be removed from use and further documentation will not be available.
_____

Also Glad to know that your upgrade proceed further.And if there are no further queries you can close this message thread and create a new one for your any new queries and i will help you further

in the thread.

Regards,
Anand.