Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need info about Wily introscope EM Installation

former_member256982
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have question need to be clarified for me about wily Introscope if that possible.

1. Should Wily Introscope EM be installed for each system including ABAP systems, or Only for Solution Manager.

2. If only in Solution Manager, is it fine to use that installation and fill Step 5 in each managed system where it asks for introscope EM.

3. If Introscope should be installed in each system, do you Recommend to have Solution Manager as Mom and the other system as Collector. Or all as Stand Alone can do the job.

I appreciate your response.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209809
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Abdullah,

The Enterprise Manager (EM) acts as the central repository for all Introscope performance data and metrics collected in an application environment. The EM processes performance data and makes it available to users for production monitoring and diagnosis.

1)you can install 1 EM and connect it with SOLMAN. Depending on number of system or agents you can install multiple Introscopes and connect it with SOLMAN.

2)Yes. In managed system configuration in system parameter tab you can provide same Introscope EM.

3) Individual EM can be implemented for each managed system but then it would not be the ideal scenario and also unnecessary resource and instance utilization.

Warm Regards,

Sumit

former_member256982
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Sumit,

Thanks for your time.

Answers (0)