cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release to Accounting only possible via VF02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus!

I am having a strange issue. While doing billing via vf01, accounting doc is not created. If I release via vf02, accounting doc is created without any error.

I have searched again and again the forums but i am unable to find an answer.

I have checked VKOA, VOFA for Posting Block ( it is not checked ) and no errors appear when i release via VF02.

Could you suggest any possible solutions?

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

in function module RV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_ADD the system check the posting block from VOFA
and if it is not set it calls function module RV_ACCOUNTING_DOCUMENT_CREATE to try to generate the FI document. If it fails to create the FI document in this step you will need to check
in RV_ACCOUNTING_DOCUMENT_CREATE why this is the case.

You can be sure that in VF01 with no block the system tries to create the FI document.
There are several user exits processed in the FI interface - Check if you have any active

exit_saplv60b_001 to exit_saplv60b_012 perhaps you have checks that cannot pas in Vf01
when the actual billing document does not yet exist in VBRK or VBRP ?

Hope it helps you further
Kind regards
Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian!

Thank you for your answer!

After debugging AC_DOCUMENT_CREATE i found an error coming from an FI validation.

We changed the validation and now acc. doc is created without any issue. What is strange is that the error message is not displayed.

Thank you again!

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)