cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to enter any transaction Message no. S#077

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I've done the system refresh and imported the request (user master records). I've done the post steps as well.

But i'm not able to check any transaction.

It is throwing an error You are not authorized to use transaction zxxx , Message no. S#077.

I ran the report PFCG_TIME_DEPENDENCY

Here i can login with DDIC user.

Experts could you help me on this.

Regards

Nani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

As tcode is zxxx, you need to assign users with access to your new T Code. Check in TSTC table for entry or SE93-->Enter the value as Z* and press F4 and the system will show the list of Z- T Codes.

Only the users who are assigned roles which includes your new Tcode will be able to access it.

Incase you still get the error, check SU53 screenshot immediately after getting the error. This will give you details of missing authorization.

Thanks

Sriram

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

You are not authorized to use transaction zxxx , Message no. S#077.

As per me you're executing a Z transaction in your system.Is 'm right ? Please correct .

For the issue i suggest you to first assign this Z tranx to your users by defining under existing user role or can create new z role for the specific user and after that you could re check for it.

If you faces same issue then execute SU53 to check failure authorizations or can execute SU56 as well to reset user buffer.

Hope this will help you.

Good luck !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Amerjit : Im a basis admin, but not able to login into any TCODE after system refresh.

@Sri Ram :

I've done the application restart even still same issue.

from DDIC user SU53 is successful.

When i enter a TCODE, it was showing that its going to enter into, lastly it is below error.

"you are not authorized to use transaction XXX"

Thank you

Regards

Nani

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nani

After system refreshed have you check the Over all DB & SAP USR folder disk space?

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nani,

You said "imported the request (user master records)"

Q) What client export profile did you use for the user export ?

A)

Q) Did running transactions work before you did your "user import"

A)

Amerjit

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nani

1. After system refresh have you restart the full system? and its starting right way?

2. From DDIC your can execute the transaction SU53 is this any missing authorization?

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nani,

I'm not really sure what your question is. The error message you are getting is pretty self explanatory. "You are not authorised" to the run the transaction you are trying to run. This means you do not have the profile/role needed for the transaction you are trying to run.

Of course it does help us if you give us some idea of what transactions you are trying to run.

If (as I would assume) you are the Basis Admin, then you should at least be able to run transactions such as SM21-ST22-ST02-SM04-SM50 etc .....

Kindest Regards,

Amerjit