Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Serial Number not showing in Inspection

former_member424759
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have custom Inspection Type with Serial Number possible activated, Inspection Plan with single result possible and Material activated with serial number profile.

Issue is while result recording result is recorded under one serial number. Inspected multiple serial numbers but result is showing only under one serial number.While saving the result different on serial numbers changing to one serial number. Please see attached screen shot.

Please advice what is I am missing here.

Thanks

John K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not so sure at this point of time! Could you please check what serial numbers are associated with the original material document number (101 movement possibly of GR) that created this inspection lot? If it has different results, then there must be something abnormal while lot creation. What if you transfer the stock to unrestricted? Whether still the system shows same serial number or different serial numbers for the stock in UU with ESTO 01 status?

Anand

former_member424759
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Inspection lot, material document and stock transfer everything working with different serial numbers.

Issue is with inspection result recording, when the results are entering I can see different serial numbers after hit enter every serial number turned into one serial number.

Please advice.