cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 100% quality inspection in ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on integrating 100 % quality inspection in SAP ME and till now the things have worked out as per help documentation. However, I am facing a peculiar issue and need your expert advise on the same.

My routing is as given below.

Operation 0020 has inspection chars and a DC group is created for this. When I start and complete the operation, it prompts me to select the SFC as sample and DC Collect icon is shown in the Info column. DC is colleted within limits and saved. When the operation is completed again, it sends the SFC to next operation 0030 and also triggers the quality result recording request to ECC.

So far so good.

Next operation 0030 is started and complted without any issue. This sends the SFC to next operation 0040 which again has inspection chars and a corresponding DC group. Here also SFC is started. But when I click on complete, I get the message "SFC 999897 is in Complete Pending status until the sample is processed".

And what is surprising is when I check the SFC report, the SFC is shown in Rework1 Operation with "Complete Pending" status and also as "Completed" in next operation 0030 and "In Work" in operation 0040. SFC step status is shown below.

Rework1 operation is a special operation which receives SFC only when an NC is logged at operation 0020.

I am not able to comprehend what is causing this. Can some one please give inputs on this?

Thanks

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas

If you are able to replicate this consistently, I would recommend opening a support ticket -  since the SFC never visited the rework step at all, a status there of complete pending is not logical. For complete pending, it would imply it had been started there and then a completion was attempted.

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stuart,

Thanks for the reply. I think I can replicate this issue since I observed this not once of twice but for at least 6 or 7 SFCs. Let me go back to the routing with which I tested. If the issue persists then I will need to talk to my tech team and raise a support ticket.

Thanks

Srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi!

In such case, I would expect to see either some different values on QM Inspection tab of Shop Order Maintenance or some difference between setup of those ERP DC Groups in DC Group Maintenance (for example, "Required Number of SFCs" field on Main tab of Parameter Details screen).

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

I think I could not convey my issue properly. The DC group is getting created as also tehe QM tab is getting populated in shop order.

Let me explore this bit more and come back.

Thanks

Srinivas