cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable net value in sap crm opportunity

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all ,

how to enable net value in sap crm opportunity and item category.

please help me out i am new in sap crm

Ahmad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ali,

Generally, we enter the gross value in opportunity on header, but if you want to enter net value then you have to enable pricing for the item category.

I presumed, this one solution you were looking for.

please write for any clarification.

Thanks & regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sir

thanks for replying i did this my "z"  item category but it is comming same ,

and i did wht u mention above. i am attaching wht i am geting . please tell me how can i solve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

By looking the screen shot, i can only say that first you should check the item category determination settings for this transaction.

Note: Please click on "Detail" as well to check the long text of error.

Kindly check and let us know.

warm regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir i have done what u said its now giving item category but now the errors are 

pricing procedure, channel partner,configure product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Every transaction which you create have some predefined rule in the form of procedure which is attached in the transaction level. You can follow below path and check for the transaction which are the rule maintained.

CRM->Basic setting-> Define transaction types.

Search for your transaction type and double link in order to see all the rules attached to transaction level.

You also need to define which item categories you wanted to configure for particular transaction type which you all ready have done it seems.

You also need to define pricing procedure to the transaction where you need to checked for errors.

Below is the path

CRM->Basic setting-> Define transaction type-> open your transaction

step 2:click on assignment of business transaction categories than select category as Sales

than click on  Customizing Header option to see attached pricing procedure with it.here you need to check for your error.

to check partner determination rule please follow below path in SPRO. -> partner determination procedure

Check in head of transaction which partner procedure is attached.

Than search for partner determination procedure in below path.

I hope this will help you to validate the setting for your transaction and will be helpful to solve your issue.

Thanks,

Prem